SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR THE USE OF
CHURCH KITCHEN & FACILITIES
1. Application for the use of any church facility (except the sanctuary) should be made at least one month before the event and must be made through the Church Office. The requesting party shall receive a copy of the application.
2. The sales of alcoholic beverages are not permitted in or on church premises without the appropriate liquor license.
3. Fees must accompany the application. If the application is not accepted or the Church must cancel the reservation, initiation of a refund of deposit/fees shall occur. If the organization cancels, the fee is non-refundable.
4. Rates/fees for the use of our facilities are subject to change without notice & do not include our sanctuary. The image of rates is below.
5. It is expected that members/organizations will leave the Church facilities clean. Please clean spills with clear water only. If the space utilized is not left clean, an additional $150 for cleaning will apply.
6. A non-refundable fee of $100 is held upon submitting payment.
7. The member/organization/individual will receive a copy of the approved/rejected application. If an application for use is authorized, instructions will also be included regarding setup, clean up, use of kitchen appliances, etc. Additionally, we require all parties utilizing our facilities to provide a one-day event insurance policy.